KK's Blog

Just another Edublogs.org site

Snorkling in Kauai, Hawaii….

March3

butterfly fish

Over the past few days me and my family have been snorkilng a lot on our vacation.Sometimes you see a lot of cool stuff but it depends on the weather.For example if it is windy outside then you have a pretty slim chance of seeing creatures and fish because when its windy the waves are HUGE  and then the water gets murky and you can’t really see much, but other days when its sunny out and its not cloudy the water is clear and you see a lot more.The types of fish that we usually see are butterfly fish, moorish idols, turtles, coral and we see lots off monk seals bathing in the sun light.Around the seals are protective ropes because they are endangered species and are protected by the state of Hawaii.Today we are going snorkling to Tunnels beach ( along the north shore) where Bethany Hamilton got bit by a shark.( I am kind of scared to go though)

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Snorkling in Kauai, Hawaii….”

1. March 4th, 2013 at 11:48 pm      Reply Amrita Says:

Sounds cool Kailey, when are you coming back to Canada? And its kinda freaky that Bethany Hamilton got bit by a shark in the same river you went snorkling in! It sounds awesome being in Kauai, Hawaii! I’ll see you when you come back to Canada! Hope the rest of your trip is as exiting as it sounds! Check out my blog too! Thanks, Bye! -Amrita

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar