KK's Blog

Just another Edublogs.org site

Over the weekend I ……

October28

Over the weekend me and my mom made these SUPER cool cupcakes for my dads birthday & Halloween. They are black cats, heres how we made the eye’s, the nose the ears and whiskers : For the eye’s we cut off the end of a yellow gumdrop and took a small piece of black shoestring licorce for the pupil, Then for the nose we took a light brown choclate chip , for the whiskers we used black shoestring licorice and for the ears we used the chocolate circles and cut them in to triangles!!!

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Over the weekend I ……”

1. October 31st, 2012 at 1:10 am      Reply Rachel Broome Says:

Hi Kailey – the cupcakes you made sound really great. You have described them very well, I hope your dad enjoyed them! Do you go trick or treating there for Halloween? My kids do sometimes, but we don’t really celebrate Halloween that much here in Australia. Maybe next year I can make cupcakes like yours. Keep up the good work on your blog. Mrs Broome.

• November 2nd, 2012 at 2:08 pm      Reply kaileyfrost Says:

Thanks Mrs Broome!! yeah, Here in Canada Halloween is pretty big and we do LOTS of trick or treating! And my dad did love the cupcakes! I will see if i can post a picture of them:) – Kailey

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar