KK's Blog

Just another Edublogs.org site

My passion!!!!

October4

My passion is art. art takes me places i’ve never been to before.i like art because you can draw anything and you have to use ALOT of imagnation i love all the vibernt colours!!!!! another thing i like about art is all the textures they are beatiful.And when ever i am sad i draw and then i am happy again.I usally draw every day. Wheather its before school or before i go to bed!!! THE END.

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“My passion!!!!”

1. October 12th, 2012 at 2:47 am      Reply Rachel Broome Says:

Hi Kailey – I’m Rachel Broome and I’ll be your mentor for the Blogging Challenge. I have enjoyed reading your posts so far. Don’t forget to visit the main challenge site each week. My blog is at http://mrsbroome.edublogs.org – I’d be happy if you called in to say hello! I live in Australia and I’m a teacher.

I enjoyed reading about your passions of art and dancing. You are lucky to have such amazing interests. I think you are right that you need a fantastic imagination to be an artist. Maybe in the future you can add some of your artwork to your blog so that people can see it when they visit the blog.

Also, your animoto slideshow was AMAZING! I loved seeing all about you. You sound just like my daughter – she loves pasta and hot chocolate (and she fights with her brothers). She’s crazy about dogs too, but unfortunately for her we only have a cat at the moment – much easier to look after!

I look forward to visiting again, and showing my daughter your slideshow!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar